Jorge Alberto Ramírez Suárez
He is an attorney with more than 25 years of experience in labor law, advising companies in the industrial, commercial, financial and service sectors in their labor relationships and employer obligations.
He has carried out the attention and design of defenses strategic and legal representation in labor proceedings for unfair dismissal, union lawsuits and collective conflicts, agreement terminations due to loss of trust, company liquidations, employer substitutions, preparation and registration of internal labor regulations, analysis and implementation of corporate purposes of specialized services and registration before the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare, conclusion of agreements for the termination of the employment relationship, confidentiality and non-competition, and in other areas of application of employer-employee relationship.
Areas of Practice
He is a founding partner of the Law Firm Jurídico As.
He serves as an of counsel of Martín, Isla & Pickering abogados.
- BA in Law by the Universidad Tecnológica de México.
- Postgraduate in Labor Law by the Universidad Tecnológica de México.
- Diploma in Labor Law by the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Specialization in Labor Law by the Instituto de Especialización de la Junta Local de Conciliación y Arbitraje de la Ciudad de México.
- Several studies and updates in Labor Law by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare and by the Mexican Supreme Court of Justice.
Various terminations of the employment relationship of high-level executives of national and foreign companies, primarily due to loss of trust, managing to prove the cause of the terminations due to conflict of interest and, therefore, the justification for the dismissal.
Spanish and English.