Karl Friederich Bücher Suárez
He is an attorney with more than 15 years of experience advising and representing the interests of individuals, as well as national companies and multinational groups. Specialized in litigation, advisory, consultancy and compliance in strategic-criminal law in property, tax and financial crimes.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Strategic Compliance (Criminal Law)
He has developed and implemented criminal compliance with the purpose of establishing controls to mitigate the criminal liability of entities and provided training in connection therewith.
He serves as an of counsel of Martín, Isla & Pickering abogados.
- BA in Law by the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Specialization in Accusatory System by the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- LLM in Legal reasoning by the Centro de Estudios Jurídicos Carbonell.
- Master´s degree in Evidence standards by the Centro de Estudios Jurídicos Carbonell (currently).
- Diploma in “Lobbying Techniques and Political Negotiation” by the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Course on White Collar Crimes and Oral Trials by the Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Several studies [e.g. the ABC of the Criminal Amendments; Oral Trials (first part), Expert Evidence in Oral Trials] by the Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Penales.
- Courses on “Interrogation and evidence standards” and “Cross-examination” by the Escuela de Ciencias Jurídicas y Sociales de Guanajuato.
Spanish and English.